The Airbelt E3 features strong suction power, ulta-quiet operation, and is lighter than similar canisters on the market. With a 37 foot cleaning radius and durable ABS housing, its a great choice for any household.
One bag is included in the vacuum. We suggest also adding a pack of the Sebo E3 Bags to your order, which comes with 8 bags.
WARRANTY: By purchasing with an AUTHORIZED Sebo Dealer, you will get a 7 year motor, 5 year parts, and 5 year labor warranty. This is one of the longest warranties of vacuums on the market.
FILTRATION: The Sebo E3 models come with three step, hospital grade filtration. The machine comes with the S-class pre-motor microfilter, a three-layer filter bag, and an electrostatic exhaust microfilter. These are all tightly sealed away to prevent any dirt from escaping from the vacuum into the air - unique to bagged vacuum cleaners.
ATTACHMENTS: The E3 has three attachments which store right on the vacuum: a dusting brush, crevice tool, and upholstery tool. The E3 also comes with a powerhead for carpets and rugs, and a dedicated hard floor tool.
UNIQUE FEATURES: The E3 comes with unique features that make it a perfect choice for any home, with convenience in mind.
- Easy maintenance: Unique to the Sebo brand, a port on the side of the powerhead makes it easy to insert and remove the brushroll for cleaning or replacement. On the underside of the powerhead, there is also a port to remove any clogs that may build up. These features are especially important for homes with pets!
- Height adjustment: The dial on the power head can be adjusted up and down (with four levels), providing optimal cleaning of both carpets and hard floors.
- Manual brushroll shut-off
- Adjustable suction control on the handle
- Patented Airbelt bumper
Large 0.92 gallon bag
- Full Bag or Clog Indicator
- Flat 3.5 inch powerhead profile
- Brush obstruction light with Automatic shut-off: If an obstruction jams the brushroller, the red "Check brush" light flashes, the brushroll automatically stops, and the vacuum turns off. This prevents damage to the brushroll and belt, as well as the vacuum motor and whatever gets stuck!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.